Is agile localization really a thing? How should you prepare your code? What should be done early to prevent workarounds and mistakes? What is the role of translation tools in your process? How do you manage your team of translators, and do you have a dedicated localization PM? When should you outsource to a language service provider?
Our panel of experts discuss these questions and more, with the goal of making your localization processes smarter, your application better, and hopefully stopping your hair from falling out when shipping localized applications.
Time and date
- June 14th, 8pm - 9pm CEST || 11am - 12pm PDT
- Free registration
- How to prepare your software for effortless localization
- Role of localization tools
- Efficient management of translators
- Outsourcing vs. in-house translation
- And more