Introduction to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), coming into effect on May 25, 2018, will impose new rules on organizations in the European Union (EU) and those that offer goods and services to people in the EU, or that collect and analyze data tied to EU residents, no matter where they are located.
Conducted by Wordbee and Microsoft Cybersecurity Partner adaQuest, this highly informative and interactive webinar will provide an overview of what is GDPR in terms of privacy, control, policies, IT and change management in the context of Language Service Providers.
Time and date
- February 28th, 5:00pm - 6:00pm CET
- Free registration
- What is the GDPR and who it affects
- What data is subject to GDPR
- How to prepare your organization to be GDPR compliant
- Policies and processes for GDPR compliance
- Technology that facilitates GDPR compliance
Sales Director, North America
Mark has wealth of knowledge and experience in the translation industry and has worked in a variety of executive roles. Also collaborating with Microsoft Cybersecurity Partner adaQuest, Mark is your guy for all things GDPR. Feel free to connect with him anytime.