Sales Executive - At Wordbee
Wordbee is hiring an experienced Sales Executive. Our innovative, fast-paced Translation Technology company is experiencing rapid growth.
Wordbee is based in Luxembourg and we develop and market Wordbee Translator, a Cloud-based collaborative translation and project management platform and Wordbee Beebox, a solution for content localization.
In the last 11 years, we helped Translation Service Providers and Global Enterprises to successfully implement high-performance translation technology. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and relational skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and strong, persuasive closing abilities.am.
- Where is this job? Soleuvre, Luxembourg or home-based
- Is this job full-time or part-time? Full-time
Do you have strong technology sales experience? Are you a successful sales hunter who is looking for a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment? If you answered YES to both of these questions, then we would like to speak.
This position reports to the Sales Director and interfaces with all levels of the organization including Software Development Engineers, Support and Marketing.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as cold and warm calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Utilizes client-centric, solutions-oriented selling strategies and hunter’s mentality to develop strong client relationships and identify/qualify/convert enterprise sales.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement, demonstration of the product, drafting a proposal to closing the deal.
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Provide forecasts on the best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Represent the company at trade shows and conduct demonstrations to prospective users.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience with demonstrated achievements in selling translation technology, translation services or content management software.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Very tech-savvy.
- Fluency in English is a must, other languages are a plus.
- Natural curiosity and a desire to absorb and process knowledge Natural curiosity and a desire to absorb and process knowledge.
- True hunter salesperson who handles rejection well and able to move on quickly when it occurs during calls.
- Timely and sound decision making.
- Level of comfort with change; adaptable and flexible.
What’s in it for you
- Base salary plus commission
- Full-time contract
- Flexible working hours, work from home
- International environment
- Open democratic culture
- Perspectives and opportunities in a successful growing company
- Cool team
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send a resume for the attention of Anita Sempels firstname.lastname@example.org