Simpler, smarter, faster machine translation workflow with Wordbee MT Hive
Tick, tock, tick, tock… The clock never stops during the day, even when your batteries run out. Time is tight, and it seems even tighter when ensuring that you’re giving the best possible service to your clients. In the translation world, we know this feeling particularly well.
How often do we hear “I need it today!” or “I needed it yesterday!” when dealing with urgent requests for website translations, translations of official and confidential documents, or even blog posts or marketing campaigns?
Don’t worry: Wordbee can help you out with the latest MT Hive feature in Wordbee Translator. Directly paste your content, select your preferred MT engine and define your best translation resources, and voila! You’ve got a fast, simple, smart translation.
MT Hive Instant translation module
Benefits of MT Hive
- Simpler translation process, allowing your client to upload files and instantly obtain their translations.
- Smarter overall translation; since translation memories “remember” your previously translated material.
- Faster translation project management workflow. Project managers will spend less time managing projects due to the machine translations it provides.
How does it work?
- Easy machine translation: There are a few different ways that your client can get a machine translation. They can use the checkbox in MT Hive, use our Microsoft Word or Outlook connectors, or even connect any machine translation to Wordbee, including Google Translate, Microsoft Translator, Reverso, Lingua Custodia and Tauyou.
- Easy post-editing: Your client can request a post-edit job if they decide the quality of the translated documents is not quite good enough. Once the post-editing is approved and completed, the new translations will be added to the translation memories, instantly improving the source material for all future translation projects.
The Luxembourg-based company Wordbee has developed Wordbee Translator, a Cloud-based collaborative translation and project management platform and Wordbee Beebox, a CMS connectivity solution. Wordbee helps renowned Language Service Providers, public and educational organisations, and global leading companies to implement high-performance translation technology.
Please make sure to check our User guide regarding the MT Hive feature.