Wordbee November Newsletter
- - Pseudo-Translation added on Wordbee Translator. More details here.
This feature will certainly be helpful for those who, prior to translating texts such as software UI interfaces, need to prevent potential problems in the structure of the text or the underlying software structure.
- - Define text length limits in XML and multilingual Excel files. More details here and here.
The filter can now read minimum and maximum text length limits from Excel columns and XML.
- - Access to error log files on Wordbee Translator. More details here.
This new page allows users to review the current state of operation and see details about encountered errors.
Asia’s leading LSP grows with Wordbee’s Translation project management tools
One more customer success story, this time from Singapore. Elite Asia, one of the leading localization and communications agencies chooses Wordbee Translator to streamline its translation projects workflow. With Wordbee’s project management tools, Elite Asia delivers high quality translations without errors or forgotten tasks. Read the full story here.
Set-up project automation and save time in Wordbee Translator
Increase your performance with Wordbee Translator project management tools by utilizing project automation. Within 30 minutes, our specialist Agathe Saunier will show you how to use it and then she will take you through the management and creation of Codyt projects.
Tue, Nov 29, 2016 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM CET
The top hacks in Wordbee Translator
The use of the most advanced Wordbee Translator platform features and tools made simple. Learn how top features work and increase your efficiency.
- Use, manage and save from your own translation memories,
- learn how to set quality and vocabulary standards,
- manage your suppliers’ pricelist
Tue, Dec 13, 2016 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM CET